All our school camp activities are in an environmental setting. We can develop an outdoor education program for students from Year 7 upwards, adult groups, and composites. We can also facilitate groups up to 40 in number. Students to arrive by train or bus to Glasshouse or Beerburrum townships We’re focused on all participants gaining the most possible from the learning outcomes. We are also focused in delivering a quality outdoor educational experience.
With such a unique location and only 60km from the centre of Brisbane city the popularity of our mountain biking and adventure camping has been amazing. Initial demand came from the local community but as we expanded our range of adventures, people from around Australia and beyond began turning to us to experience what the Sunshine Coast Queensland can offer. Our local knowledge enables us to give participants experiences in areas that are not readily accessible. No one knows these mountains like we do! We believe by offering an exciting range of activities in different locations with differing time durations, we are the 'one-stop adventure specialists'. Whether you mountain bike, climb, paddle, travel or just sit and 'breathe in the view', our range of adventures cater for all ages, visionaries, pioneers and explorers!
What's in it ?
• Abseiling from natural rock faces
• Mountain biking from 2 – 5 days
• Outdoor rock climbing • Navigating creeks and streams of the area in Canoes
• Orienteering, expedition and team navigation through unique natural settings
• Team building activities and initiatives with strong emphasis on problematic solving in a team setting
• No dorms - Hiking tents in various settings
• Lots of character building by hiking in plantation forests and on fire roads within the Glass House Mountain areas
• Campfire cooking to develop self-confidence, resourcefulness
• A half-day adventure event, which uses the skills, experienced during the previous days.
Talk to us about how we can tailor an Outdoor Educational Package for your groups.
• Not ready for a multiday camp?
• Hire up to 60 bikes from us for group riding. We can also supply experienced instructors and advise on suitable venues.
• We also have Canadian Canoes with safety gear and instructors for hire.
Glasshouse Mountains Region
The Iconic Glasshouse Mountains are situated north of Brisbane just 60 kilometres from the centre of the city. They cover an area from Wamuran in the south to Beerwah in the North, Commissioners Flat in the west, to The Pumice stone Passage in the east.
Its serviced by rail stations at Glasshouse and Beerburrum.
It’s covered with plantation Radiata Pine, natural forest, and swampy areas. It has flowing creeks and streams, and have course the many mountains that form the Glasshouse Mountains.
The area is steeped in cultural history with the original Land inhabitants, The Gubbi Gubbi People, and their legends, to the local settlers and the Cobb and Co transit line.